Stem Cell Infusion Treatments aren’t Suitable for All
Stem cell infusion treatments are a useful way to combat the signs of aging. We are experts at providing these treatments, however, they aren’t suitable for everyone. If any of the following are true, then you may not be able to use stem cell infusion treatment options.
Stem Cell Infusion Treatments might not be suitable for:
- Patients have Hepatitis B or HIV – Anyone suffering from these conditions will be advised against using stem cell treatments.
- Pregnant Women – Treatment can begin after the woman has given birth and finished breastfeeding. This is as a precaution to prevent any harm to the unborn child.
- Nursing Women – Anyone interested in stem cell treatments will be advised to wait until after they have finished nursing their baby.
- Women trying to get pregnant – Women who are trying to get pregnant will be advised not to undergo stem cell treatments. If you fall pregnant unexpectedly whilst undergoing treatment you should seek your doctors advice.
- Sufferer of sytemic diseases such as Diabetes Mellitus which hasn’t yet been managed. Although, if the condition can be successfully controlled through diet and lifestyle changes then treatment with stem cells may be possible.
- Low Haemoglobin levels in the blood. Lifestyle and dietary changes could increase the haemoglobin to normal levels which will make treatment possible.
- Suffering from terminal diseases such as cancers – in this case stem cell therapies are not recommended without your doctors approval.
- Patients who are addicted to drugs or alcohol – The addiction problem must be dealt with before the stem cell treatments can be started.
- You are currently participating in a drug trial, or participated in a trial during the previous 3 months. – This is to minimize the risks associated with drug interactions. In this case the patient will be requested to wait 3 months before starting the treatment.
Stem cell treatments can be very helpful at delaying and slowing down the signs of aging. If you are not sure whether or not these treatments are suitable for you then get in touch today.