Stem Cell therapy has reported 83% success in treating sexual function and restoration. The method includes correction and restoration of vascular, hormonal and neurological mechanisms of sexual capacity and body regeneration.
Erectile Dysfunction is a condition where the man is incapable of maintaining an erection necessary for coitus for a period of three months or longer. The causes can be both psychological and somatic. In about half of the cases, there is a combined cause of both.
FSC therapy brings about –
- General health improvements
- Better sleep
- Hormonal balance
- Improvement of the arterial wall and vasomotor tone
- Stabilization of immune system
- Body generation and potential stimulation
- Better tissue quality
All of the above results in better sexual activity and improvement in libido
What helps to treat this particular condition is an open channel of communication between the patient and the doctor.
Diagnostics may include-
- Study and understanding of the history of the condition
- Filling of necessary forms
- Physical examination
- Lab tests of testosterone, lipid profile, blood sugar etc.
- Instrumental examinations
Our entire process of diagnosis can take up to 5 days and may include –
- Lab and instrumental tests
- Treatment strategy discussion
- Medicinal correction of metabolic, vascular, hormonal and sleep abnormalities
- Sexual function stimulation tests
- Final assessment and Treatment follow up
Within three months of the treatment, the patient can see an improvement in his sexual life for up to 83%.