We at Cell Malaysia offer treatments to patients with Cerebral Palsy.
The primary stem cell treatment in case of Cerebral Palsy includes –
- Restoration of lost or damaged brain cells
- Heal and protect damaged nerve cells
Fetal Stem Cell therapy restricts the damage to the brain cells and makes cerebral palsy easier to manage for the patients.
Some of the following improvements have been noticed by patients after stem cell therapy.
- Better balance
- Considerable reduction in hypertonicity in extreme phases
- Improved mental development and interest in matters
- Improvement in focus, concentration, learning ability and memory
- Stabilized function of internal organs
- Better social life
Through FSC therapy, we aim to directly influence the regenerative properties of the injured brain. The grafted stem cells are able to amend severe abnormalities related to the injury.
However, the best results are only obtained when the treatment is combined with physiotherapy and occupational therapy, which aims to improve the patient’s mobility and speech therapy to improve their communication.