It is important to remember that Fetal Stem Cell treatments are not a substitute to standard protocols of cancer treatment; and should be undertaken only after surgery or chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy that a patient is required to go through.
Only those patients will be admitted for treatment here who have a proven stabilized condition and who do not have a primary growth or tumor or any kind of metastasis formation.
Fetal Stem Cell treatment aims at-
- Partial reconditioning of anti-tumor immunity and haemopoesis
- Improvement of overall quality of life with reduced weakness, and improvement of both emotional and physical conditions
Patients have reported the following improvements in the first month after the FSC Treatment-
- Improvement in appetite and overall condition
- Reduced weakness and sweating
- Improved capability to work and self-care
- Better emotional stability, cognitive functions and memory
Within the first two months of the treatment, the following improvements were noticed-
- Haemopoesis was better
- Immunological profile improved
- Inflammatory markers showed reduced levels
- Better quality of life
With FSC therapy, the person develops anti-tumor immunity which prevents recurrence of metastatic process.